Benefits Of Massage
- Relieve Stress! Stress creates tension throughout the body, especially in the neck and shoulders, creates elevated blood pressure and strain on the heart. Releasing muscle tension can ease chronic pains as well as stimulate increased blood flow to lower blood pressure and ease strain on the heart.
- Bad posture plagues a large percentage of today’s population. Massage will release tension on muscles and joints to aid the body in promoting correct posture and proper movement.
- Detox! Releasing muscular tension can also aid in flushing out harmful toxins from the body.
- Aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called connective tissue. The pressure will generally be more intense than a comparable Swedish massage. It is also a more focused type of massage, as the therapist works to release chronic muscle tension or "knots."
Trigger Point Massage
- Trigger point massage is a very specific massage technique that involves locating specific trigger points or “knots” in muscles and applying focused pressure to the point. Additional pressure is slowly and progressively applied as the pain/tenderness of the point eases up. This method of massage is typically effective in relieving muscle pain that could be the result of chronic conditions like poor posture or acute activities such as whiplash.
- Medical massage is generally practiced in relation to a specific goal set forth by your doctor focused on improving your health. It can typically be helpful to individuals who suffer from an assortment of health conditions, including repetitive motion injuries, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, muscle spasms, neuromuscular conditions, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, chronic headaches, whiplash, rotator cuff injuries, and soft tissue injuries.
- Therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
- Cupping is much like the inverse of massage - rather than applying pressure to muscles, it uses gentle pressure to pull them upward. The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure). Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite. For weight loss and cellulite treatments, oil is first applied to the skin, and then the cups are moved up and down the surrounding area.
- The heat from the smooth basalt stones enhances blood flow, and relaxation.
- Removes dead skin build up, leaving you feel silky and refreshed.
- Invigorating exfoliation followed by hot towels and a moisturizing foot cream.
Wellness Massage Memberships
Building a consistent wellness routine will keep your body running at optimal performance!
Included In Your Wellness Membership
- Your membership includes one 60-minute wellness massage session per month with options for member discounted upgrades.
- Members have the ability to add additional massage or skin care services throughout the month at discounted member rates.
- If you can’t make it in one month we have you covered. You can accrue unused session rollovers from month to month, or you can save them up to use them toward a 90-minute session.
- Members have the ability to share their session with family members or friends. Membership discounts can also be applied when purchasing for family members.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage session. Each session has an allotted 10 minutes for consultation and dressing.
- Receive a complimentary half-hour upgrade for each additional member enrollment.
To book your massage today or for additional information Click Here!